Job Vacancy: Transport Assistant
- Closing date: 8th January 2021
- Job start date: asap
- Contract: Fixed term to 31/8/2021
- Salary details: Grade B, £9.62 per hour
- Hours of work: 12-14 hours per week, term time only.
- Work pattern: Monday to Friday 8–9.15am and 3.15–4.30pm approx.(tbc)
- Location: Icknield School
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Icknield School is an outstanding special school, based in Andover, for pupils aged 3-19 years who have a diverse range of abilities.
Your role will be to support our pupils to make the most of their day by helping them get to and from school on one of our minibuses, working alongside the minibus driver.
No formal qualifications are needed, just a natural rapport with children and young people, with an awareness and understanding of special needs.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check. All employees will undertake staff induction training.
You will work Monday to Friday term-time only, with hours split between the morning, and afternoon school runs.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our amazing pupils.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 11th January 2021.
For further information about the role, or to request an application pack please contact Sarah Chambers on 01264 365297 or email:email@example.com